Image by Author
Learning the essential skills like SQL, Python, data science, machine learning, and natural language processing can open up exciting career opportunities. However, courses and books on these topics can be expensive. The good news is that free resources are available online to help you master these skills. Online books provide foundational knowledge, practical examples, and code snippets you can apply right away.
I would like to share with you a list of 25 high-quality books covering various topics such as SQL, Python, data science, machine learning, and NLP that you can access for free online. I have gathered the best posts on free books from KDnuggets to create this collection. These books are of high quality, and I suggest bookmarking this page for future use.
- SQL Learning by Stack Overflows: Learn all the important syntax and functions of SQL language to get better at handling data.
- Introduction to SQL by Bobby Iliev: Learn to use relational databases for your SysOps, DevOps, and Dev projects.
- Essential SQL by Stack Overflow: Learn clear and concise explanation of SQL topics for both beginner and advanced programmers.
Learn more about individual books by reading 5 Free Books to Master SQL
Learn more about individual books by reading 5 Free Books to Help You Master Python
- Think Stats by Allen B. Downey: For students who want to earn Probability and Statistics with Python code examples.
- Data Science for Business by Tom Fawcett: For business people, developers, and aspiring data scientists who want to work with, manage, implement, or invest in data science solutions.
Learn more about individual books by reading 5 Free Books to Master Data Science
Learn more about individual books by reading 5 Free Books to Master Machine Learning
Learn more about individual books by reading 5 Free Books on Natural Language Processing to Read in 2023
The collection of 25 free books provides a wealth of knowledge on essential data skills such as SQL, Python, data science, machine learning, and natural language processing. With the help of practical examples and code snippets, you can gain hands-on experience and apply what you learn to build your own applications. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to advance your skills, these books offer valuable resources. All you need is dedication and hard work to become the best data professional you can be.
Abid Ali Awan (@1abidaliawan) is a certified data scientist professional who loves building machine learning models. Currently, he is focusing on content creation and writing technical blogs on machine learning and data science technologies. Abid holds a Master’s degree in Technology Management and a bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering. His vision is to build an AI product using a graph neural network for students struggling with mental illness.